Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 3

I woke up really early this morning, so I got up, got dressed, and made my bed. Then I preceded to read until nine forty-eight. I hurriedly ate breakfast with Grandpa, then we all gathered in the TV room for General Conference. We all really liked Sister Dalton's talk. After the first session was over, we packed up our stuff and headed for Uncle Mark and Aunt Shauna's house. We arrived during the opening song. Uncle Mark and Jackson came out to greet us as soon as we got there. We watched Conference. Aunt Shauna's Mom came over and everyone talked to her for a while. Then we went to Golden Corral for dinner. It was the best! We had steak and chicken, fruit and jello rolls and breadsticks, and we even had a chocolate fountain for dessert! We had chocolate-dipped strawberries, cake, and fruit! I also had a  bowl of ice cream with hot caramel and hot fudge! Then, Uncle Mark and Grandpa went to the priesthood session of conference, and Aunt Shauna, Grandma, the kids and I went to Hobby Lobby. Mostly Grandma and Aunt Shauna shopped, while I walked Jackson and Olivia (who are both under five) around the store. It was fun, and both of them are so cute! The men and us got back about the same time, and we all went inside. Soon, Jackson wanted me to watch him practice hitting a baseball, so I went outside. I was the outfielder/catcher, and Jackson did pretty well. He hit a couple of balls into the road! After that, he and I played Mario Kart until he went to bed. Then we watched some home videos of Uncle Mark playing baseball from the third to the eighth grade. One of them showed Uncle Mark's coach, smoking marijuana during a game! I slept on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you made your bed! Keep doing that for a month, and you will have a good habit when you get home :) You did ruin my night, though, because I still wanted to believe that you didn't know what marijuana was. I guess I had to let you out of the box sometime, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should turn that video over to the police and get his coa coach in trouble, he he. I wish I was at Golden Corral right now, sigh...

    ReplyDelete