Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 24

I woke up and the kids had me play legos with them. Natalie and Leah were making afence, and soon Leah was throwing a full-on fit because she didn't want it to have two doors. Really. Anyway, we all got ready for church. The sacrament talks were good, but I was appalled that Braden was playing on an ipad the whole time! It was crazy. Then, when I went to my class, all the boys were playing on their cell phones! The Young Women there are much more social with their leaders than at home. After church we went back to Aunt Kari's house, played, gave Natalie presents, made jewelry, and ate dinner. Natalie and Leah wanted to sleep with me on the floor, but they went to bed before me, so once they were asleep, I just slept on Natalie's bed. Mean, I know, but comfortable!

1 comment:

  1. You are a smart girl Emily- I would have taken the bed too.

    ReplyDelete