Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 25

I woke up woke up when Natalie and Braden were getting ready for school. They got on the bus, and I wanted to sleep some more, but Leah insisted I play ponies instead. After quite a while of that, we started to pack. After we had packed the car, Grandma decided to dye her hair. Aunt Kari helped her, and when she finished, she looked beautiful. (Although Grandma thinks she's a pumpkin head.) After taking some pictures, we left. I slept for a while, but was woken by Grandma asking if I wanted a frostie. Of course I said yes! After eating that, I fell asleep, but when I woke up, I needed to use the restroom. When we stopped for gas, I went. I told Grandma I was thirsty, so she was going to get me a soda, but ended up getting me an icee instead. I slept pretty much until we got to Uncle Jim's house, where we had a delicious dinner and visited for a while before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment