Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 23

I woke up to children all around me. (Is it just me or is this familiar?) They were playing with toys this particular time. They had me play some games with them, (they were just as crazy) then we ate breakfast. (Actually I didn't, but they did.) We all got ready for the baptism, Natalie with her dress, everyone else with church clothes. We left for the church after Natalie, her dad, and her grandmother. By the timewe got there, it was almost starting. Grandma gave her talk, then Natalie and her grandmother did the usical number, the baptism was held, and Natalie's grandfather gave a talk. Then they confirmed her, andeveryone was invited to Aunt Kari's. At Aunt Kari's, we had snacks, pizza, and a chocolate fountain. The chocolate strawberries were the best. Most of the kids were playing      x-box the whole time. After everyone left, Aunt Kari found a log of poop that had to weigh at least a pound and a half. It was not even in the toilet, it was on the floor. I kid you not. Aunt Kari grabbed it with a plastic bag and put it in the toilet, but it wouldn't flush, so she had to take it outside into the garbage can. Seriously. Then we had a jewelry-making session. pretty soon Aunt Kari's kids went to bed. After eating icecream with the adults, I went to bed too.

3 comments:

  1. Gross! I love how you give more detail on the feces, than you did about Gettysburg. :) I guess you felt the one grabbed the reader's attention more, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who done it??? Who was the phantom pooper? Was it perhaps you Emily??? I won't tell--But wait a second... why didn't Jeremy dispose of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Aunt Kari, Uncle Jeremy throws up when the kids throw up. Probably he wouldn't have done well with a poop log.

      Delete