Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 17

We went to breakfast this morning, and there was bacon!  It was delicious! After eating, we headed for Philadelphia. We went in the visitor's center, the room with the Constitution, the West Wing, and finally Independence Hall. Then, after begging and begging and begging, I finally convinced Grandma and Grandpa to take a carrige ride. We got to a carrige and climbed in. We started to go, and he was pointing things out, when we came to a red light. He turned around and glanced down. He then said that I didn't look like I was having very much fun. He helped me up onto his bench, and handed me the reigns. I got to drive the carrige almost the whole time! He even stopped to let Grandpa get out and take pictures! When we got back to where we started, he handed me a bear dressed in a graduation outfit and said I graduated horse-and-carrige school! Then he recomended we go to a sandwich shop down the street. He also recomended I get a certain soda in a glass bottle. So, we went to the shop, and got the soda and some philly cheese steak sandwiches. The soda was amazing and tasted just like an orange creamsicle! Really! I love Philadelphia!

1 comment: