Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 22

I actually slept for quite a while in the morning, for once. Natalie and Braden were at school, so only Leah and Tanner were around. Leah and Tanner were playing outside, so when Aunt Kari went to pick Natalie up from school early, I watched the kids outside. We drew rainbows with chalk. (Apparently Leah likes rainbows.) When Aunt Kari and Natalie got home, the three of us plus Grandma went to join the men in field a ways away. Uncle Jeremy's Mom watched the rest of the kids. In the field we went... shooting! Uncle Jeremy has moving targets, and we tried lots of guns, but the revolver is still my favorite. After shooting, we went to the grocery store. We spent two hours there. Aunt Kari was being S-L-O-W. Then we came and dropped the groceries off. Afterwards we went to Hobby Lobby. (Which also took a while.) When we got home we ate a cold dinner and went to bed. Unfortunately, Leah woke me up in the middle of the night screaming "I want my mommy" for twenty minutes straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment