Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 12

I woke up to Natalie and Braden standing around me, "trying not to wake me up". As soon as my eyes fluttered open, they asked me if I would get up so they could watch TV. (I was sleeping on the couch-bed in front of the TV.)  Leah was already awake. Finally, I got up, and got dressed while they watched TV. Soon, Aunt Kari got up. She got her kids dressed, and we headed down to breakfast. It was delicious! We had eggs, sausage patties, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, anything you could want! After breakfast, we stopped by Grandma's hotel and we all left for Williamsburg. We looked in the giftshop and bought our souveniers. After that we went back to the Colonial Gradens and stopped on the way to play with some hoops-and-sticks. Then we went to Jamestown Settlement to try on some armor. After taking pictures, we went to thegift shop to buy the things we didn't on Sunday. After that we went to the Cracker Barrel. The food wasn't that great, as Grandma would be glad to tell you. After eating, we went to Aunt Kari's hotel and swam. Except I was really the only one swimming, since apparently none of her kids know how to swim. They stayed in the hot tub, mostly. Leah had a floatie, she went in the actual pool once or twice. Tanner was being held by his mom. Braden also had a floatie and was having fun with it until his mom took it away and gave it to Tanner. Natalie jumped in the pool a couple of times and canon-balled into the deep end, (which was only five feet deep) but got out right away each time. I seemed to be the only one who was not happy when we finally left. Natalie asked if I would sleep at their motel again. At first I was reluctant, but after she told me I would be sleeping on her actual bed, (no couch-beds please!) and Grandma said that my cousins would really like it, I agreed to stay. That night was much more peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment