Sunday, September 7, 2014

End of Summer

So..... I really haven't posted for a while, and a lot has happened. This summer I took a ballet intensive and had a performance, I went to Girl's Camp, we went camping as a family, and I started school.

I had the opportunity to go to a ballet intensive at my studio, and it was really fun. We did ballet, modern, jazz, hip-hop, and broadway dances. It was three weeks long and we had a lot of fun.
 
We did a song from "Chicago" here
It was called "I Just Can't Do It Alone"
This was our hip-hop dance to 'Problem" by Ariana Grande
This was another song from "Chicago", "Razzle Dazzle" 
This is our modern dance, called "Sacrifice"

Girls camp was way fun. Unfortunately, it was only a three-day thing, because we had trek way back in June. But it was still a good camp. Each unit was a ward, except ours, which was first and second wards. We were the rubies, and first ward was the sapphires.

Molly, Abby, me, and Charlotte up in a tree
Same people here
This is all of the girls in our unit
This my friend Shannon and I
This was our "funny" picture, as requested by some of the girls
And this is me up in a tree, because... that's what my mom wanted.
 
We went camping as a family on the coast this last weekend. We brought Natalie, one of my Mom's daughters from trek. She was a lot of fun to have with us.
 
This is Robert and me at the beach
This is my Dad trying to take a selfie 
This is me. On a stump. In front of water.
 And this is me pushing Elisabeth of the stump.... oops
She didn't even make a very big splash.... that was kind of disappointing
This is me in a tree, again?!
 
I'm in going to high school at Connections academy, an online school. It's been kind of fun. I've already had multiple opportunities to babysit during school, and it's really nice to not have homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment