Monday, July 22, 2013

Girl's Camp

On Monday, we left for Girl's Camp. I'm a second year, and our YCLs were Anna, Hailey, Julia and Rebecca. The devotional speaker was really good that night. I had a very fitful sleep, though. Tuesday, Shannon (a first year from my ward) and I made a bunch of cool crafts and went to archery. It was fun. That night, we had a pageant, and since my unit was South Africa, we dressed some people in African clothing, and chose some people for the other categories like talent and language. We all got Tiaras, and then we went on hayrides and ate cookies. On Wednesday, we had skit night. Before that, we were preparing for the skits. I was a missionary.  Thursday we had the solo hike and testimony meeting. Afterwards, we had root beer floats. We left on Friday, but it was a really fun week!
My camp

Flag of South Africa

Setting up my tent

Robert playing with a pinecone

Me in my tent

My unit was South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment