Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 30

We got up early in the morning, and had hot chocolate for breakfast. (Along with other things.) We left quickly. (Without taking pictures, because Uncle Dick and Aunt Evelyn were in their robes.) I watched a lot of movies. (Including Annie and Prince of Persia.) We stopped for gas a few times. I took a break from watching movies because of a curvy stretch of road. We stopped at a Dairy Queen to get blizzards, then later at a Burger King to eat dinner. We stopped at the Costco near home to get gas. Then we went home and began to unpack. I went to my house to see my family. Elisabeth jumped on me when I walked in, Ben said he missed me because he had to do my jobs, Robert looked like he thought I was crazy, Mom said hi, and Leilani said she was hoping I wouldn't come home. Then they came over to Grandma's, and Ben jumped o Grandpa. Then Elisabeth tried to jump on him, but he braced himself and she bounced off him, landing on her back on the pavement. Luckily, the only thing she hurt was her elbows. We all talked, then we went home. We watched Father of the Bride and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, you are a good writer! I have enjoyed reading your daily adventures. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete