Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 29

When I woke up in the morning, everyone else was already awake. They were upstairs eating. I got up, made my bed, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and got on the computer to do homework. Soon I heard someone upstairs say that Uncle Mike would be arriving in a few minutes, so I began to shut down the computer. Then Grandpa came down to wake me up, but of course I was already awake. We visited with Uncle Mike's family for a while, but I was mostly playing with Alexa and/or Kailyn. Uncle Mike was evidently throwing up the night before, and had bursted a vein or something in his eye. It looked like his eye was bleeding! Then Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Dick started to fix up lunch, so I helped them. I was the bean girl. When we were all ready to eat lunch, (which was taco salad) Uncle Mike sat Alexa down across the table from me because, as he said, he wanted to get "a good blog review." Alexa ended up sitting by me anyway. After lunch they left. Grandma, Grandpa, and I went to see Grandpa's cousin, Lee after deciding to stay another night. They talked for a really long time. Then Grandma and I went inside a fabric store while Grandpa read a book he got from Lee. Grandma got a lot of fabric. After coming back, we all played Five Crowns and I Buy while eating chicken pot pie. It was good. We played until ten-thirty, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment